CNC Machinist (Computer Numerically Controlled Machinist)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Olathe, KS 66062
Malone Workforce Solutions is hiring an experienced CNC Machinist for an engineering and manufacturing company in Lenexa, KS. This company has a global footprint, but is still family owned and offers great stability and long-term job security! Apply today and take your career to new levels with a great organization.
CNC Machinist Highlights
- $20-$27 per hour
- Direct Hire
- Great benefits
- Profit Sharing
CNC Machinist Responsibilities
- Setup and operate CNC lathes, CNC lathes and mills
- Hold tolerances as close as .0005?
- Prepare for next work order by performing pre-setup operations (download and edit next program, prepare raw materials, work holding, measuring equipment, and prebuilding tools while machine is operating
- Use knowledge of working properties and machining processes for a variety of materials (duplex stainless steels, stainless steel, Monels, Hastelloys and other nickel alloys, carbon steel)
- Follow preventative maintenance procedures on equipment and relay equipment issues and inconsistencies
- Proactively approach continuous improvement to adhere to 5-S and ISO 9001 guidelines
- Reference work orders, drawings, routings, layout sheets, process drawings, verbal or written instructions to ensure on-time delivery
- Inspect produced work to identify and report non-conformance issues
- Communicate with coworkers to identify problems, work on solutions, and provide feedback
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- 3 years CNC experience
- Ability to perform inspection using handheld measuring equipment
- Ability to do mathematical equations including some trigonometry
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.