Driver - Shuttle Doubles DOT; Kansas City, KS
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67213
Job Description: The Shuttle Driver will deliver loaded trailers to the shuttle depot and return the empty trailers back to the branch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Deliver loaded trailers to shuttle depot and pick up empty trailers to return
• Maintain delivery time windows
• Immediately communicate problems with supervisor using Nextel radios or telephones
• Perform duties by following the company’s safety standards
• Represent Ben E. Keith with professionalism, maintaining a positive attitude, following dress code and cleanliness standards.
• Must have a valid Kansas state issued Class A CDL drivers license with Double/Triple Trailer endorsements.
• Able to perform repetitive lifting of over 50lbs.,occasional lifting of over 100lbs.
• Must have a good driving record with no more than 1 moving violation in the past three (3) years.
• Applicant must pass required Drug and Physical Screening.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Must have High School Diploma or GED – Work experience may be substituted for education.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to one-hundred (100) pounds, and frequently push or pull three-hundred (300) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee must have the ability to work in changing temperature zones
M/F/V/D – EEO