Housekeeper EVS Tech FT EVENINGS
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Independence, MO 64050
Centerpoint Medical Center-Independence, MO
EVS Technician (Housekeeping) NEW STARTING HOURLY RATE OF $13.00 AND $3000 SIGN ON BONUS TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!
The Top 3 Reason’s Employees love working in our Environmental Services Department:
1. Great team oriented atmosphere.
2. Interacting with and helping patients and their families.
*3. Growth opportunities within our hospital. *
Learn more about working at Centerpoint Medical Center where above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life:
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career and submit your application today!
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere’s most ethical company’s in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Centerpoint Medical Centerfeatures the following:
- Features 285 beds
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Women’s Services, including the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in eastern Jackson County to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.* *
- To maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, thereby helping to control infection and provide an environment that is conducive to the rapid recovery of the patient.
- Complies with Ethics and Compliance policies and procedures and the Code of Conduct, and department policies and procedures.
- Frequent interaction with hospital associates required with the ability to communicate well with others.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and evening hours as needed per area assignment.
- Tools and equipment used include but are not limited to: dust mop, damp mop, bucket, wringer, cart, vacuum, high duster, scrubbing pads, and putty knife.
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English required.
Qualifications for Housekeepers:
- Previous experience preferred.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Environmental Services
Title: Housekeeper EVS Tech FT EVENINGS
Location: Missouri-Independence-Centerpoint Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09726-60073