Director of Finance
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Ottawa, KS 66067
JOB SUMMARY: The Director of Finance serves under the general direction of the CEO, and undertakes various projects for the Agency. The Director of Finance is a highly responsible position requiring minimal supervision and the ability to work with staff members at all levels. This position coordinates and monitors fiscal operations, personnel, budget preparation and control, records control, and analyzes unit operating practices. Review methods of improving work measurements and/or performance standards. Coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports, budget expenditures, and prepares reports including conclusions and recommendations for solution of administrative problems, budget needs and annual reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain all fiscal information flow, and a receipts journal (both Federal and non-Federal shares) for all program accounts, including cost analysis, bank reconciliation and trial balances.
• Maintain all computerized reports for all agency programs.
• Organize and provide monthly reports for the CEO, Supervisors, and Multi-County Board.
• Insure compliance with federal and state regulations for all programs and grants.
• Analyze complex written materials and financial reports.
• Perform budget analysis and develop budget reports as needed.
• Communicate effectively with staff and board members.
• Provide guidance for various departments as needed.
• Supervise and monitor the fiscal department.
• Organize and provide personnel reports at the request of the CEO.
• Monitor agency 401 k retirement plan, assuring accurate employee contribution, accurate employer match, and timely remittance of monthly contributions and annual reports.
• Maintain files and records for all agency facilities and outstanding loans.
• Perform job analysis.
• Perform other duties as required.