Oracle Construction and Engineering Early Adopter Program Di
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66210
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position requires a combination of strong people leadership, strategic thinking, communication, tactical execution and the ability to manage and drive the best customer experience. You should understand the SaaS sales cycle, implementation strategies, high touch customer support and issue mitigation of a minimal viable product (MVP).
- Pre-Sales: Helping solution consultants to craft the value proposition and understand the solutions standing in the marketplace.
- Sales: Help the Application Sales Manager (ASM) with the licensing discounts and justifications. For customers who are referenceable, work with sales to provide reference calls for new opportunities.
- Implementation & Training: Bring together a cross-functional team to quickly deploy and bring the customer s users up to speed and realizing value from the solution.
- Product Feedback: Work with customer success, product strategy and product management to solicit current state feedback and product enhancements. Work with the Product Experience team to ensuring that the end-to-end user experience is optimized, leading to maximum user engagement, driving referrals and retention.
- Marketing: Work with marketing to document customer successes and references. The goal here is to increase the effectiveness of the product organization and the velocity of revenue growth.
- Communication: Provide regular status of EAP engagements to senior leadership. Continue to make development, marketing, support, sales, pre-sales and most importantly the customer feel good about the solutions value and direction. Have the discipline to keep current priorities highly visible and on a path toward success, while developing an entrepreneurial spirit across the team that encourages discussion and experimentation along new avenues.
- Leadership: Be a positive contributor and an acknowledged leader in the business.
In this position you will be the voice of the customer internally, collaborating with strategy, sales, pre-sales, product marketing, corporate marketing and customer support. You will engage with product development and product experience to ensure our CEGBU solutions and experience are delivered to the delight of your early adopter customers.
Candidate should be willing to travel to the customer site regularly to engage end users in person.
Job: Product Development
Title: Oracle Construction and Engineering Early Adopter Program Director
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19001CO7