Customer Service Representative
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67202
We Service Private Jets!
Are you interested in the aviation industry; and do you have experience or interest with customer service? Are you a student seeking a job to compliment your schedule, or starting a career in aviation? As a Customer Service Representative, you will work in a team environment, working with flight crews and passengers. We invite you to become a member of the worldwide Signature Flight Support team.
- Delivering a proactive, personalized service experience to Private and Corporate Aviation clientele.
- Arranging services including hotel, catering, and ground transportation.
- Coordinating aircraft services, such as fuel and hangar storage.
- Effectively communicating via air-to-ground radio and ground-to-ground radio, in addition to other forms of communication.
- Educating customers on available services, promotions and programs.
- Processing customer invoices.
- Answering customer questions and resolving issues as necessary.
- We are looking for team members with a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Must possess a valid state Driver’s License.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Previous FBO experience a plus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Mid-Continent Airport
Requisition ID: 36590