Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67209
To apply, please send resumes to: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We participate in E-Verify
Equal Opportunity Employer (Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
Drug Free Workplace
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Summary of Accountabilities:
Responsible for answering telephones, routing calls, greeting visitors, and responding to
inquiries from the public and providing information about the organization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Answer all incoming calls thru a multi-line phone system. Take messages as needed.
2. Route guests and customers throughout the facility.
3. Open and deliver mail.
4. Provide address and fax number information to requesting callers/visitors.
5. Help to maintain security by monitoring the access of visitors to the workplace.
6. Process on-account invoices from the flight and parts departments on Corridor.
7. Handle other miscellaneous clerical duties for other managers/officers.
8. All other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.Education and Experience: Two years experience in reception or customer service.
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write clear, concise correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Good grammar and spelling skills.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Fluent in MS office applications including word, excel, and Microsoft outlook.
Special Equipment Skills:
Experience using Meridian multi-line phone system preferred.