2019-20 College Recruiting Hardware Engineer Intern
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66210
This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get your foot in the door with the leaders of the cloud revolution. As the world s #1 developer of enterprise software, Oracle technology empowers nearly half a million businesses to achieve more, faster, and with fewer resources.
As an intern, you will make a significant impact and solve real-world problems alongside mentors and seasoned colleagues. You will have the opportunity to help us create groundbreaking products that solve the world s most fascinating problems. Your curiosity could advance our next-generation Cloud Applications and help us find new ways to apply emerging technologies like AI, Machine Learning, and Blockchain. On our team, when you ask/what if..? /it has the potential to revolutionize every industry on earth.
Hardware Engineer Interns may be responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating electronic, electro-mechanical or mechanical components, assemblies, or integrated circuitry for hardware systems for the external market. You will apply engineering principles and methods to create new designs and modifications that result in significant product enhancement.
In addition, Oracle takes care of logistics and perks, so you can focus on projects and enjoy your summer:
- Excellent compensation
- Company-paid furnished housing with other interns
- Company-paid car or bike rentals
- Company-paid roundtrip airfare to get you to/from your internship location
- Fun local experiences with your fellow interns
To be considered for a Hardware Engineer position, you must possess the Objective Minimum Qualifications (OMQs) below.Please ensure that your application clearly indicates that you meet these OMQs, either on your resume and/or by uploading additional documents such as a transcript.
- Will be enrolled in a Bachelor s, Master s, or PhD degree program in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related engineering field during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Have completed at least your sophomore year toward your undergraduate degree, or higher, by summer 2020.
- Have no more thanoneyear of professional full-time work experience in the technology field (excluding internships, research and/or teaching assistant roles, and military experience). If you are interested in working at Oracle and you have more than 1 year of work experience in the technology field, please apply to Oracle s experienced job openings. For information on currently open positions at Oracle, please visithttp://oracle.com/goto/careers.
- Have academic coursework, completed projects, prior internship and/or research experience with*one***or more of the following tools:
o SPICE, MATLAB, Cadence tools, CST Studio Suite, Advance Design System, CAD/PCB tools, SolidWorks, ANSYS, FloTherm, PTC Creo, ProE.
- Are proficient (e.g., can complete coding projects without any assistance) in*one***or more of the following programming languages:
o C, C , Python, Perl, Shell scripting (UNIX, Linux), MATLAB, LabVIEW
- Have academic coursework, completed projects, prior internship and/or research experience intwoor more of the following technical areas:
o Computational Electromagnetics, Electromagnetics, Electronic Circuits, Circuit Analysis, Microwave Engineering, Digital Systems, Signal Integrity, Computational Electromagnetics, Mechanical Design (e.g. machine design, structural design), Statics & Dynamics, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Thermal Analysis, Vibration & Structural Dynamics, Plates & Shell Theory, Linear & Non-linear Analysis or equivalent to the above.
- Attend a university in the US.
- Able to obtain work authorization in the US in 2020.
Job: All Roles
Title: 2019-20 College Recruiting Hardware Engineer Intern
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19001AS9