Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lenexa, KS 66062
Industrial Fumigant Company (IFC) provides pest management solutions to the commercial food industry.
Under the general direction of the Billing Manager, the Billing Specialist reviews technician reports to verify that a contract is in place and the submitted billing is correct before entering data into Macola for invoicing.?
In addition to billing review and data entry, the Billing Specialist assists territory managers and Customer Service with billing issues and serves as back-up for the other members of the Billing Department.? Billing responsibilities include the following:
- Review billing reports and technician reports for accuracy/completeness and verify a current contract is in place for services
- Communicate with territories to ensure all services have been billed and to obtain any missing information and/or reports
- Enter billing data into Macola
- Update contract masters in Macola and email applications for any customer changes
- Maintain customer purchase order information in Macola
- Assist both internal and external customers with billing-related issues
- Manage miscellaneous projects as requested
- Support other members of Billing Department as needed:
- Manage incoming contracts from the Administration Department, including tracking signed contracts
- Enter data for fog cheks, FISA services and/or seminar billing
- Review freight packet and process freight bills as needed
- Proof and select product orders for billing, including shipments to customers, jobsites, and various IFC warehouses
- Process, print, review, post and distribute invoices, including e-mailing/faxing invoices to customers and providing reporting of unsigned agreements for commission purposes
- Fold invoices into envelopes for mailing
- Maintain files for product sales
- Confirm all paperwork for Methyl Bromide usage matches
- Enter IFC invoice data into customers? various internet-based purchasing systems
Note:? This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position.? Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may reasonably be required.? Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities.? The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.? The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match,?employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and?sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Founded in 1937, IFC has developed a market-leading reputation for providing consistent, reliable and high quality service to our clients.
- IFC is the only nationwide pest management firm exclusively focused on the food industry
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- IFC is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of?Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to work with a One of a Kind Company?