Biological Science Laboratory Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park , KS 66210
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Daily Temp Checks/Fyrite-Incubators/Freezers/Refrigerators
• Check logger System
• General Stocking including storage room & laboratories
• Receiving Table / Check lab cleaning (on rotation)
• Gathering in labs & taking back to storage area retention sample storage & tracking
• DIshes Vicell Regent Pack Refill Nova reagent pack Disposal Nova Pack/cassette replacement Daily ph, osmometer, scale calibrations
• Must be able to work overtime as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Employee will work in a biological / lab based environment. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs., standing, walking, climbing, bending, twisting, crouching, push/pull, reach above shoulders a great amount of time and hand/finger dexterity required.