Sr Video and Motion/Graphic Designer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66062
As a Sr. Video and Motion/Graphic Designer, your design prowess and knack for strategic thinking will be appreciated above all else. You will be expected to design and contribute to a variety of design projects and meet with other internal resources to lay out marketing tactics where multimedia plays a key role.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Produce high quality and visually appealing graphics, layout, and design for video, print and web
- Strong understanding of fundamental After Effects and motion graphics concepts: timeline, vector and graphic animation, sound and footage integration as well as image preparation
- Strong understanding of Adobe Premiere for footage editing
- High level understanding of codecs, raw video files, exporting, transcoding and compression
- Experience with Audition, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Understanding of DSLR cameras for video recording
- Experience with on-location video production (shooting, audio capture, lighting)
- Proven ability to concept original ideas from scratch, storyboard them, and communicate the concepts clearly
- An eye for compelling design: whitespace, color, typography and an understanding of iconography
- Sense of curiosity, desire to learn and constantly improve
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking
- Exhibits grace under pressure, great people skills and utmost integrity
- Organized, dependable, knowledgeable and detail oriented
Include a link to your portfolio of successful projects covering a broad variety of traditional and digital applications, including video production.
- 6+ years of professional experience in design / motion graphics
- Confidence working on a Mac
Netsmart provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Netsmart will be based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Netsmart complies with any applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Employer’s Job# R006161
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.