Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lenexa, KS 66215
A National Coatings & Supplies Delivery Representative will receive/check in incoming freight and stock/re-stock shelves with parts from received shipments. Delivery Representative will also be certified through the Safe Driving program and perform delivery service to customer base.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance benefits on day one!
No Nights, Weekends or Holidays!
Collaborative environment where your input is valued daily, and a Competitive compensation plan! 401-k with company match!
- hot shot (on demand)
- loop delivery (route)
-shuttle (scheduled Point A to Point B).
-Use company vehicle to deliver parts and equipment to customers in a safe and courteous manner.
-Clean and maintain store and inventory storage area in safe and orderly condition.
-Keep delivery vehicles clean and washed.
-Observe company work and safety rules.
-Check in daily freight and note shipping discrepancies.
-Stock shelves with incoming freight.
-Assist in annual physical inventory.
-Maintain store retail display area – pricing, fronting shelves, building displays.
-Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma/ GED
- 6 months to 1 year of experience preferred
- Knowledge of surrounding area
- General Knowledge of Paint, Body & Equipment functions and purposes.
- Excellent defensive driving skills
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.About US: National Coatings & Supplies recently merged with Single Source Inc to become the 2nd largest distributor of automotive and industrial coatings nationwide. Our corporate office is located in Raleigh, North Carolina with stores and distribution centers throughout the Unites States. We are growing rapidly and looking for great driven people to join our team!
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.