Data Analysis Clerk
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chanute, KS 66720
River Rock Operating – Job Description
River Rock Operating, LLC
JOB TITLE: Measurement Clerk
DATE: September 2019
REPORTS TO: Automation Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
JOB SUMMARY: The Measurement Clerk is responsible for assisting the Measurement Analyst and Automation Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Review measurement reports
- Data entry of measurement information
- Editing flow data in Cygnet per edit reports
Running gas volume statements and distributing monthly
- Create and update Measurement Service Orders in Production Service Management application.
- Work closely with other departments to help them achieve their goals
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of time spent performing job duties.
Other duties and projects as requested by management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High School diploma.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule with some weekends and overtime.
- Must be able to successfully pass a urine drug test in compliance with Company policy.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Strong proficiency in MS Windows and MS Office applications, especially Excel
Experience with Flow Cal measurement software or ability to become proficient in a short time frame is required.
- Basic understanding of factors affecting gas measurement results
Extraordinary attention to detail and good verbal & written communication skills
Strong organizational and time management skills
Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules
Good analytical and problem-solving skills
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS and WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Oral and Written Expressionthe ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking and writing so others will understand.
Sitting (extended), standing, occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
Working Conditions - Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. A new employee will be trained to perform the required job functions.
These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position. An individual in the Automation may be assigned more than one position and the duties of a position may be assigned to more than one individual.
Page 1 of 2