2019-20 College Recruiting Software Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66210
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 0 1 year of professional full-time work experience, excluding internships, research and/or teaching assistant roles, and military experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Launch your career with the leaders of the cloud revolution. As the world s #1 developer of enterprise software, Oracle technology empowers nearly half a million businesses to achieve more, faster, and with fewer resources.
You will help us create groundbreaking products that solve the world s most fascinating problems. Your curiosity will advance our next-generation Cloud Applications and help us find new ways to apply emerging technologies like AI, Machine Learning, and Blockchain. You ll get to work on massive scale, highly sophisticated systems that are central to the lives of billions of people every day. On our team, when you ask what if..? it has the potential to revolutionize every industry on earth.
As a Software Engineer, you will develop, debug, design, and enhance software programs for web services, databases, applications, tools, and networks. You will be writing code, completing programming projects, and performing testing and debugging of Oracle software. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies to solve real-world problems in a collaborative, agile environment.
To be considered for a Software Engineer position, you must possess the Objective Minimum Qualifications (OMQs) below. Please ensure that your application clearly indicates that you meet these OMQs, either on your resume and/or by uploading additional documents such as a transcript.
- Have at least a Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related science/engineering field by August 2020.
- Have no more than one year of professional full-time work experience in the technology field (excluding internships, research and/or teaching assistant roles, and military experience). If you are interested in working at Oracle and you have more than 1 year of work experience in the technology field, please apply to Oracle s experienced job openings. For information on currently open positions at Oracle, please visit http://oracle.com/goto/careers.
o If you have already completed a technical degree (Bachelors, Masters, or PhD) and have less than 1 year of experience, you may also apply at http://oracle.com/goto/careers.
- Are proficient (e.g., can complete coding projects without any assistance) in at least three of the following technical programming languages:
- Have academic coursework, completed projects, prior internship and/or research experience in *three *or more of the following technical areas:
o Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Compilers, Computer Architecture, Data Mining, Data Structures, Database, Distributed Systems, High Performance Computing, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Object Oriented Design/Programming, Operating Systems, Parallel Programming, Web/Mobile Technologies or equivalent to the above.
- Have completed at least one internship, research assistantship, teaching assistantship, or formal project in one of the technical areas listed above.
- Reside in the United States and/or attend a university in the US.
- Able to obtain work authorization in the US in 2020.
Job: Product Development
Title: 2019-20 College Recruiting Software Engineer
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 190013SN