Oracle Sales Cloud CPQ Solution Architect - Midwest
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66210
Ready to re-imagine your Oracle career?
Develop and deliver the next generation of Oracle solutions using innovation-led design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies, such as IoT, analytics, automation and AI.
There has never been a better time to join our team of 54,000+ Oracle experts, where you’ll:
· Drive end-to-end innovation. Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration. Accenture is Oracle’s #1 systems integrator globally for 12 years running and a proud Global Cloud Elite and Platinum-Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
· Lead the Journey to Cloud. Define and implement Oracle Cloud solutions on large, complex client projects with a scope unsurpassed in the industry.
· Deliver award-winning work. Accenture has won more than 145 Oracle awards since 2003-more than any other systems integrator.
· Learn and Grow Continuously. Benefit from unmatched training and development including workshops and training to secure Oracle certifications, expert-curated learning boards and Oracle Cloud Academy training on sales and delivery excellence.
· Advance your agenda. Grow your career as far as your ambition takes you. We provide real-time performance feedback based on your strengths – not stats.
· Thrive in diversity. Succeed in an organization that actively promotes networking and mentorship among all communities.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
Architect will be responsible for defining the Oracle Configure, Price, Quote
(CPQ) solution including alignment with business processes, enterprise
technical architecture, user experience and change enablement. Primary
responsibilities will be focused on defining the solution, driving client workshops,
and managing the technical work stream. The candidate will need to be
client-facing and can serve as a subject matter expert for key capabilities
such as: Product Catalog, Pricing, Quoting, Guided Selling, Discounting,
Pricing Analytics, Opportunity Management, eCommerce, Quote to Cash, Order
+ Manage technical work stream including configuration, integration, conversion, and testing
+ Create solution blueprint for projects
+ Manage and support conference room pilot (CRP) workshops
+ Support testing activities including: unit testing, system testing/product testing, and user acceptance testing
+ Ability to estimate effort and create proposals
+ Minimum 5 years of experience in Oracle Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and/or Quote to Cash
+ Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Configuration, Pricing, Quoting,
+ Minimum 2 years of experience with Oracle CPQ Cloud
+ Monday – Thursday travel
+ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
+ Location Negotiable
+ 5-10 years of experience in Product Configuration, Pricing, Quoting,
+ 2-3 years of experience with Oracle CPQ Cloud/BigMachines
+ Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills; process oriented.
+ Ability to manage teams and processes globally.
+ Excellent problem-solving skills.
+ Must be able to accurately compile and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data.
+ Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
+ Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
+ Strong attention to details and the ability to multitask