Product Supply - Emerging Leaders - 2021 Internship (Sophomo
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Kansas City, KS 66102
How would you like to use your degree to experience a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about being a part of the supply chain excellence team that is at the center of building some of the world’s best brands, then we want to bring you in for an amazing experience.
Procter & Gamble would like to invite you to experience Product Supply at P&G by participating in our STANDOUT – Emerging Leaders Camp. This camp is a once in a lifetime WOW experience for top students! Join us for an all-expense paid 3 day trip to our global headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio to see what P&G stands for and why this is the place for you! Meet our leaders, learn about our brands, the amazing careers we nurture and grow, and the millions of lives you can impact along the way. You will be with 200 of the best top students from around the country. You will have a BLAST and a chance to walk away with an internship with us for the summer of 2021. Emerging Leader Camp will be August 11-14, 2020 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Standout Program is designed to give top students immersive experiences in a culture where diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ways of thinking are valued and included to make a significant impact from Day 1. Our desire is to have a diverse group for this program. Underrepresented students including, but not limited to, female and/or Black or African-American, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, Indian/Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
What is Product Supply?
Let me help you find what area will best suit your expertise. Which description excites you the most?
- Do you have the technical curiosity and knowledge to develop new approaches to big problems by analyzing, crafting, troubleshooting, and improving manufacturing process technologies, systems, and facilities? If so, then we think learning more about Engineering will be for you.
- Do you like to improve machinery and process systems while also managing teams of people? We want engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. If you said yes, then we think learning more about Manufacturing will be for you.
- Do you like the idea of brokering and negotiating deals to foster situations of mutual benefit for both us and our suppliers? Would you love doing this on the scale of a multi-billion dollar consumer goods company? If you said yes, then we think learning more about Purchasing will be for you.
- Do you like forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning. You might be working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and hold responsibility for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer’s shelf. If you said yes, then we think learning more about Supply Network Operations will be for you.
No matter what area you chose, you will be working with the best. P&G’s supply chain excellence has been externally recognized by Gartner, a leading industry consulting firm, with the release of its 2018 Supply Chain Top 25 rankings. Gartner named P&G as one of four supply chain Masters-a separate class to recognize long-term consistent excellence.
Our focus is to expose you to the types of opportunities available within the supply chain, anywhere from innovation to product on the shelf and everything in between, for internships to full-time positions. As a sophomore student, you will have the opportunity to interview for either an Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing or Supply Network Operation internship for Summer 2021.
This application is for a 2021 Product Supply internship. Applying for this position will also automatically enroll you in consideration for our Standout Emerging Leaders Camp. To learn more about our Standout Emerging Leaders Camp, click hereand read below!
Are you ready to experience what it’s like being part of a renowned supply chain team?
We think you are a good fit if you:
- Are working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a graduation date of Winter 2021 or Spring 2022.
- Have a degree in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar degree.
Just so you know:
- All positions are entry level management internships
- Procter & Gamble generally seeks to hire individuals that are in good standing at their university and/or field of study, this typically means people with an overall G.P.A. of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- The duration of our internships is 10 to 12 weeks starting around May or June. As an intern, you’ll receive an internship allowance.
- We provide relocation support to get you where we need you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Title: Product Supply – Emerging Leaders – 2021 Internship (Sophomores)
Requisition ID: ENG00002171
Other Locations: US-West Virginia-Martinsburg, US-Arizona-Phoenix, US-Georgia-Albany, US-Wisconsin-Green Bay, US-Massachusetts-Andover, US-Kansas-Kansas City, US-Iowa-Iowa City, US-North Carolina-Greensboro, US-California-Oxnard, US-California-Sacramento, US-Ohio-Lima, US-Utah-Bear River City, US-Massachusetts-Boston, US-Missouri-St. Louis, US-Missouri-Cape Girardeau, US-Maine-Auburn, US-Delaware-Dover, US-Illinois-Chicago, US-Louisiana-Alexandria, US-Pennsylvania-Mehoopany