Manager, Product Marketing
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67202
Manager, Product Marketing
Providesstrategic marketing direction for the product segment he/she oversees\.
99. Developcommunication marketing plans that ladder up to the business goals andobjectives\. The plan should include market research, target audienceevaluation, objectives, and a strategy\. The strategy should include tactics andtimelines\.
99. Primarypoint\-of\-contact for all customer advisory board efforts\.
99. Buildrelationship with the sales team, engineering teams, technical marketing,interior/exterior design and leadership\.
99. Attendtrade shows and events\.
99. Primarymentor to associate and LDP direct reports\. Along with mentoring othermarketing associates seeking mentorship\.
99. Provideproduct knowledge direction on all customer facing collateral \(brochures,product cards, and, etc\.\)\.
99. Preparepresentations as needed for Sr\. Mgr\. Marketing, VP of Marketing and others\.
99. Workclosely with digital marketing to ensure content on Website product pages areaccurate and timely to campaigns\.
99. Managebudget for all expenses associated with his/her product\.
+ Bachelor’sDegree in Marketing, Business or a related field
+ 5 years of marketing or related experience
+ Proactivethinking and interest in developing and executing new ideas to better improvethe efficiency of the overall brand\.
+ Organizationskills and the ability to thrive in a fast\-paced environment with minimalsupervision
+ Highlyeffective interpersonal and communication skills \(written and verbal\)
+ Self\-motivatedwith positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
The above statements areintended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed byemployees assigned to this job\. They are not intended to be an exhaustive listof all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel soclassified\.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law\.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant\. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is \(a\) in response to a formal complaint or charge, \(b\) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or \(c\) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information\.
Primary Location US\-Kansas\-Wichita
Recruiting Company Textron Aviation
Job Level Manager with Direct Reports
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 278571