Guest Experience Parking Attendant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67202
Under general supervision of the Guest Experience Manager and/or Parking Lot Supervisor; the attendant will assist with controlling and monitoring all parking and traffic within the INTRUST Bank Arena parking lots.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be aware of all events at INTRUST Bank Arena to handle all traffic and parking on site day of event.
• Work closely with Guest Experience Manager on timing of traffic flow as well as needs to divide or reserve portions of the parking lot.
• Be familiar with the layout of the parking facilities and the positions assigned to each lot.
• Prevent all who wish to distribute fliers and other advertising materials in parking lots or attempting to place these materials on vehicles in the parking lots.
• Collect fee for parking where assigned.
• Check-out and check-in uniform shirts, reflective vest, keys and radios necessary to perform assigned position with the Guest Experience Manager.
• Assist guests who have “car challenges” at end of events.
• Act in a professional manner with clients, employees, exhibitors, guests, and others encountered in the course of employment.
• Provide the best service possible to every client, guest and vendor.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Reports to Guest Experience Manager in appropriate uniform, for assigned location.
• Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
• Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, guests and others encountered in the course of employment.
• Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
• Regular attendance is an essential job function.
• Performs other related duties as assigned that are specific to the position and by Guest Experience Manager.
• Meet the physical demands of the job, which include being able to get in and around the facility (requires personal mobility), lifting, carrying, moving, climbing and moderate to loud noises.
• Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
• Must speak and understand English.
• Positive attitude and neat appearance.
• Must work well with others.
• Ability to pass a credit/background check.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Ability to work with co-workers, and all levels of staff.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Positive, customer service oriented attitude at all times.
• Maintain proper grooming and dress code standards.
• Work ethic encourages strong urgency and quality in a team environment.
• Ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
• Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
• Attention to detail.
Requires ability to work flexible/extended hours and/or irregular hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
This position requires substantial walking and standing, stooping, and possibility of lifting up to 20 lbs. This position is located outside the facility, must be able to endure temperature extremes.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.