Guest Experience Representative
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67202
Position requires an individual who wants to delight customers above and beyond the call of duty. Guest Experience Representatives may be positioned as Ushers, Ticket Scanning, or Greeters.
• Be prepared to help guests find their correct seats as well as other locations they may ask about.
• Provide the primary level of guest assistance throughout the venue.
• Required to have a thorough knowledge of building policies and procedures and event requirements.
• Distribute venue information and updates.
• Be available to listen to guests’ compliments and complaints.
• Provide ADA services and information to guests with disabilities and the elderly.
• Relocate guests with trouble seats or ADA requirements, through communication with a Guest Experience Supervisor to find the proper location for the relocate if available.
• Make people feel special.
• Keep floors and aisles clear of obstructions.
• Report any suspicious activity to your supervisor.
• Other responsibilities as assigned that are specific to the position.
• Reports to Guest Experience Manager in appropriate uniform, for assigned location.
• Initiate eye contact with guests within 10 feet.
• Stand straight and tall.
• Avoid negative body language.
• Show that you are confident and capable.
• Perform other related duties as assigned that are specific to the position and by Manager.
• Meet the physical demands of the job, which include being able to get in and around the facility (requires personal mobility), lifting, carrying, moving, climbing and moderate to loud noises.
• Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
• Friendly and personable.
• Excellent customer service skills required.
• Must work well with others.
• Positive attitude and neat appearance.
• Regular attendance is an essential job function.
• Must speak and understand English.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills. A good attitude and a smiling face required.
• Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Ability to work with co-workers, and all levels of staff.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Positive, customer service oriented attitude at all times.
• Maintains proper grooming and dress code standards.
• Work ethic encourages strong urgency and quality in a team environment.
• Ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
• Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
• Attention to detail.
Requires ability to work flexible/extended hours and/or irregular hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
This position requires substantial walking and standing, stooping, climbing stairs and possibility of lifting up to 30 lbs.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.