Service Desk Technician Overnight Shift
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Kansas City, KS 66101
Varies – Full-Time
We Are Looking for Career-Driven IT Professionals to join our Service Desk team!
- Do you have a passion for staying up to date on the latest technology trends? Are you always seeking new technology skills?
- Do you enjoy working with technology in your free time? Do you always have your own IT projects going on?
- Do you enjoy finding solutions to problems?
- Do you enjoy daily challenges?
- Are you reliable and dependable in your work?
If you can answer \\“YES\\” to these questions, this opportunity might be the next step in your IT career!
The University of Kansas Health System is seeking Service Desk Technicians who are passionate about IT and helping others. In this role, you will have a direct impact on improving the quality of patient care each and every day! As a part of our Service Desk/Help Desk, you will be a problem solver to assist employees of the health system with a wide-range of technical issues. We are looking for individuals who are driven, reliable and dependable. Strong customer service skills are also a must have to be successful in this role.
High School Diploma
Within first 6 months of employment, the Service Desk Technician I must obtain a current hospital approved IT certification from an approved governing body or must hold the most current Microsoft Windows Operating System certification (ie Windows 10)
Prior experience in either a Call Center or Service Desk or customer service environment
Experience with Microsoft Office software
Experience with Microsoft operating systems
- Associate’s Degree in IT or related field or 1:1 equivalent experience
- Additional experience in a service desk or customer service role is a plus!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer without regard to a person s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, ancestry, age (40 or older), disability, veteran status or genetic information.
Employer’s Job# 13508
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.