Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lenexa, KS 66215
- Maintain and replenish products in store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by transporting product between backroom/storage room to front-of-store with manual or powered equipment (pallet jack, hand-truck).
- Build, change or remove product displays while adhering to company standards; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product.
- Manage backroom by organizing stock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting inventory levels in partnership with the account manager of the store. Utilizing FIFO training to ensure timely sales of product.
- Evaluating and processing damaged product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (i.e., pallets, product shells etc.) and weekly rotation of front-stock and back-stock; completing any required paperwork.
- Maintaining professional relationships with co-workers and customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures that all beverage sections, end caps, racks and displays are filled with product; rotates product per company standards.
- Maintains professional relationship with all co-workers and customers in each account.
- Speaking: Constantly (investigates, negotiates, recommends, reports, etc.)
- Acute Vision: Constantly (observing both near and far, reading documents)
- Typing: Frequently using electronic devices for day-to-day business (email, reports, instant messaging, texting)
- Mobility: Frequent travel throughout customer locations (Walking in backrooms, aisles, greeting customers)
- Bending/Squatting: Frequently (looking in racks at all levels, ordering product, counting cases, checking dates)
- Lifting: Frequent- Lift 40 lbs. or less (full cases of product)
- Pushing/pulling: Frequent use of manual carts
- Travel: constant travel between Customer Locations
- Able to be certified on manual and powered pallet jacks (includes hand trucks)
- Able to be certified on high loader lift (where applicable)
Jo b Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred and minimum of 1-year work experience required.
- Must be 18 years of age and legally eligible to work.
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; no major violations over the last three years.
- Maintain current vehicle liability insurance.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems.
- 1+ year experience working in grocery, retail, warehouse, manual labor or related field.
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks and electrical forklifts; certification
- Prior experience working under little or no supervision preferred.
- Flexibility with work hours; able to work evenings, weekends and some holidays due to customer
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling offers a comprehensive benefits package to regular full-time associates, including medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, 401(k), and vacation.
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company guidelines to determine eligibility.
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company produces, sells, and distributes the highest quality and best tasting Coca-Cola beverages across Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois. We proudly continue the 100+ year traditions of the Coca-Cola Company while leveraging our heritage of putting people first, serving our local communities and providing great brands. Come join our winning team and be a part of the tradition!
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)