Used Truck Salesperson
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Olathe, KS 66061
Used Truck Salesperson
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC), is North America’s largest Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an opening for a Used Truck Salesperson. The role of the Used Truck Salesperson is to sell used trucks by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects within an assigned territory. The position requires a broad knowledge of the Company’s services, products and marketing techniques.
- Call on prospective customers and assigned accounts within assigned territory and constant aggressive telephone marketing.
- Maintain contacts with customers in relation to their requirements; keep current on market and customer trends.
- Identify and profile prospective customers, develop and apply strategy necessary to obtain orders.
- Make company services available to customers.
MHC is an expansion of the original company, Ozark Kenworth, Inc. Ozark Kenworth started in Springfield, Missouri, in January 1975. Opening for business without a Parts or Service department and only three employees in a temporary facility. From there, the company grew and expanded.
MHC is now a multi-state network of full-service diesel truck dealerships, leasing and rental operations, transport refrigeration locations, and a finance company which offers a complete array of finance and insurance services.
We believe in fostering an environment that helps employees realize their full potential – a place where you can grow as a person and a professional.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- OEM Continued Education
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- On the Job Training
- Broad knowledge of Company’s services, products and marketing techniques.
- Product knowledge.
- Direct sales or truck sales experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- High energy level and positive attitude.
- CDL preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled