Sr. Sales Rep, Lower Extremities & Biologics - Wic
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67212
Sr. Sales Rep, Lower Extremities & Biologics – Wichita, KS
Responsible for the successful execution of the sales plan for their assigned territory and the achievement of quarterly and annual sales plan objectives. This role includes essential functions such as the management of a field sales office, customer acquisition, cultivation & retention, product launch execution, expense control, inventory management, surgical case coverage, travel within the territory as well as maintaining open communications with sales management and customers.
This is a field based position.
Essential job functions:
- Management of a field sales office, customer acquisition, cultivation & retention
- Product launch execution
- Inventory management
- Surgical case coverage
- Expense control
- Mentors Case Coverage Reps and ASR’s
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years B2B sales experience with at least 3 years orthopaedic medical device
- Documented successful sales performance indicating consistent out-performance of peer group and assigned goals
- Demonstrated formal sales skills training, preferably from a Fortune 500 company
- Experience with prospecting for new business and cold calling
- Experience selling to physicians teaching a new procedure and selling a new paradigm
- Medical Device Sales experience Ability to work in an operating room environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to master anatomy, pathology, procedures, products and application
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Must be customer focused
- Excellent communication, negotiation and selling skills
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Computer proficiency
- Must possess a competitive spirit and place a high value on ethical standards with regard to surgical procedures and patient outcome
- Must be a self-starter with strong time management and planning skills, have the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan
- Must possess strong market development skills
Tornier is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.