Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lenexa, KS 66062
Days – Full-Time
The Cancer Registrar participates as a member of a team responsible for duties set forth by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and all Cancer Registry governing bodies. Employees must consistently demonstrate excellence in the behavioral competencies, computer applications and integration, as well as prior ability to be successful in a fast-paced environment. May be scheduled to work various shifts, weekends and/or rotate Holidays as needed
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Associate’s degree in a health-related field
- CTR certification
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy and physiology
- NCRA CTR verification
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word
- Ability to travel between Health System locations with minimal to no notice, MS Office knowledge and advanced general computer skills.
- CTR credential
- 3 years or more of hospital cancer registry experience
- Epic experience
- Associate’s Degree or higher in
- Experience in one or more functional area of Health Information Management, such as coding, analysis, chart completion, statistics, release of information, patient identity, quality analysis or scanning
We are an equal employment opportunity employer without regard to a person s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, ancestry, age (40 or older), disability, veteran status or genetic information.
Employer’s Job# 15025
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.