Radiology Tech Associate II PRN
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66209
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
MENORAH MEDICAL CENTER – OVERLAND PARK, KS
RADIOLOGY TECH ASSOCIATE II
MENORAH MEDICAL CENTER, a 158-bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
MENORAH MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a RADIOLOGY TECH ASSOCIATE II.
- The role of the Radiology Tech Associate II is expected to facilitate the completion of radiographic procedures.
- Duties include: performing radiographic, fluoroscopic, and portable examinations, processing radiographs, completing paperwork, charging for exams and supplies, routing and hanging films, transporting patients, clerical duties, maintenance of equipment, and providing a safe and caring environment for the patient.
- The Radiology Tech Associate II provides care for pediatric patients up to the age 12, adolescent patients 12-18 years of age, adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
· Current enrollment in an accredited radiography program.
· BLS Certification required upon hire.
· Completion of 1 year of clinical experience in an accredited radiography program and completion of following radiography procedure competencies: abdomen, chest, ribs, foot, ankle, lower leg, axial patella, knee, femur, finger, hand, wrist, forearm, elbow, humerus, shoulder, trauma shoulder, cervical spine, trauma cervical spine, thoracic spine, lumbar spine, pelvis, hip, trauma hip, skull, facial bones, nasal bones, orbits, sinuses, esophagus, upper GI, barium enema, small bowel series, IVP, portable chest and portable abdomen is required.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Employer’s Job# 09723-58442
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.