Shift Supervisor - 1252 N. Greenwich Rd.
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67206
Braum’s leaders execute the company’s brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the team’s contribution toward unit goals being achieved.
• Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew members.
• Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food quality.
• Oversee the shift operations of Braum’s food service function, grocery market and fountain sales.
• Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels, kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
• Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum’s store policies and practices are implemented and followed accordingly.
Work Schedule: Work days vary based on a rotating 3 week schedule with an expected 45 hour work week.
If your work experience demonstrates the following traits/abilities we would like to hear from you.
• Customer focus.
• Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
• Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with all team members.
• Ability to build a successful team by building an environment of trust.
• Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as store environment conditions.
• Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
• Follow-up and follow through discipline.
• Initiate action and achieve goals.
• Organized, detailed and able to follow practices/procedures.
• Retail experience.
• High School – Diploma or G.E.D.
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must have valid Driver License