Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67209
To apply: Please send resumes to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We participate in E-Verify
Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
Drug Free Workplace
Summary of Accountabilities:
Manages day-to day client interaction, coordinates, plans and schedules multiple modifications and/or maintenance inspections for piston and/or turbine-powered aircraft, primarily Textron models.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Acts as liaison between the Director of Maintenance and all necessary personnel to communicate and coordinate multiple maintenance inspections.
2. Compile labor hours worked and compute charges on work orders to generate invoices to customers.
3. Develop and maintain constant communication with client in order to set and manage client expectations and increase satisfaction.
4. Responsible for keeping projects on track for the purposes of accounting, including tracking hours, determining revenue recognition and ensuring timely and accurate invoicing.
5. Responsible for all communication with team, vendors, and clients by meeting regularly, resolving issues, and communicating information tactfully.
6. Provides leadership and serves as a role model by helping to manage the development of the team and helps to mitigate team conflict and communication problems.
7. Gather, understand and explain complex technical details to customers regarding the work being completed on their aircraft. When necessary, include subject matter experts to help.
8. Coordinate customer requests between maintenance, avionics and interiors and keep customers informed on all issues.
9. Demonstrated verbal and written communications needed to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
10. Coordinate completion dates between various steps of any major installation or modifications.
11. Other duties as assigned by Director of Maintenance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
Education and Experience Required:
• High school graduate or equivalent; prefer 4 year degree
• A&P License is strongly preferred
• 5+ years of project management experience in aviation is preferred
• 5+ years of direct supervisory skills; may supervise 10-20 mechanics
• Must possess and demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills with internal
and external customers, to include email correspondence and explaining complex technical issues over the phone. A Skills Assessment will be used to measure this.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Microsoft project is preferred
• Able to work required schedule without deviation
• Must possess and maintain a current and valid driver’s license
• Meet the requirements of Airport Authority to be receive a badge and have no ramp restrictions
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent for calculations of profit/loss. Ability to understand departmental financial statements.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to maintain a specified budget for assigned department.