UPG Warranty Processor
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67209
UPG Warranty Processor (WD30074145164)
What you will do
This position is responsible for support and operational functions of UPG warranty programs, including processing warranty claims, processing extended warranty contracts, maintain warranty database for equipment registration.
How you will do it
1. Maintains effective working relationships within the warranty administration department and throughout the organization for the purpose of maintaining premier customer service to Internal/ external customers.
2. Receives and processes warranty claims, edited claims, returned and refused claims in a fair and straight-forward manner in accordance with the applicable contractual warranty terms.
3. Maintains proficient knowledge of warranty policies and procedures, to a level required to perform the duties of the position.
4. Other duties may be assigned.
What we look for
1. High School Diploma or equivalent combined education and experience; Associates Degree preferred.
2. A minimum of three years of customer service experience, HVAC experience beneficial.
3. Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, Salesforce, SAP, strong Excel a plus.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and decision making abilities.
5. Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
6. Ability to use manual or computerized systems for claims management.
7. Willingness and ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment.
Who we are:
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.