KC Market Resource Pool - Emergency Department Registered Nu
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Kansas City, MO 64106
Registered Nurse Resource Pool : Emergency Department RN – PRN – Nights (3-4 shifts per pay period)./Must have minimum 1 year recent ED experience for consideration. /
The Top Reason’s Employees Love Working in the Resource Pool:
1. Premium Pay, Full Benefits and NO Cancelations!
Thinking of relocating to Kansas City (Relocation Assistance Provided) Learn about living in one* America’s * Coolest Cities.
Learn more about living in KC. *http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest*
About HCA Midwest Health
HCA Midwest Health is the area’s largest healthcare network, consisting of hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers and an array of other services to meet the healthcare needs of the greater Kansas City area. More than bricks and mortar, what makes us truly unique is the thousands of compassionate, caring professionals that work tirelessly to not only provide our patients with the highest quality of care when sick, but who also remain committed to keeping patients well.
Our Kansas City Area Hospitals
- Belton Regional Medical Center – Belton, MO
- Centerpoint Medical Center – Independence, MO
- Research Medical Center – Kansas City, MO
- Research Psychiatric Center – Kansas City, MO
- Menorah Medical Center – Leawood, KS
- Lee’s Summit Medical Center – Lee’s Summit, MO
- Lafayette Regional Health Center – Lexington, MO
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center – Overland Park, KS
Registered Nurse Resource Pool – Emergency Department RN Roles & Responsibilities:
- Market Resource Pool Registered Nurses float to the hospitals in the Midwest Division based on facility’s needs.
- Market Resource Pool RN’s must be willing to float to all Kansas City Market Facilities to include: OPRMC, MMC, RMC, BRMC, LSMC, CTMC, and Lafayette.
- Market Resource Pool RN’s will be scheduled in units in which they have competencies. (Can be placed in a unit above or below their competency level with a modified assignment).
- Under the general direction of the department’s Clinical Manager/Director, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Also directs and guides/patient/family teaching and activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with each hospital’s policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts. ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
- The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for young adult patients age 16-39, adult patients age 40-64, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy-/Emerging Leaders/
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Education:Graduate from school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
Licensure:Current Kansas RN licensure and or Current Missouri RN licensure required. If only licensed in one of the prior listed states, must apply for the second within 3 months of hire.
Certifications:BCLS certification and ACLS certification required upon hire. ENPC and TNCC or equivalent (ATCN or ATLS) upon hire; de-escalation training within 90 days of hire.
Experience:Has successfully completed one year of experience in an Emergency Department.
Job: Nursing – Professional
Title: KC Market Resource Pool – Emergency Department Registered Nurse RN PRN – Nights
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-HM Ventures Group
Requisition ID: 09745-58001