Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lenexa, KS 66219
Restaurant Technologies, the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry, is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our growing and innovative team. Our Warehouse Associates are responsible for coordinating warehouse activities of the depot including receiving, loading, warehouse cleanliness and fleet upkeep and maintenance.
As a Warehouse Associate with Restaurant Technologies, you’ll play a critical role in setting our service and distribution teams up for success on daily routes and customer calls. Your contribution in loading/unloading delivery trucks and insuring service vans are stocked appropriately will help contribute to the depot and company goal attainment.
- Picks, processes, and packages material called out on Sales Order/Pick Ticket
- Fleet upkeep including cleanliness, stocking and loading of trucks
- Maneuvering trucks around the warehouse/Depot
- Ensures product is labeled and packaged according to RT specifications
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat; comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience preferred
- A clean driving record, CDL preferred but not required
- Ability to work variety of day, weekend and/or overnight shift (specific schedule will be discussed upon interview)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- No major violations within the past 5 years (including but not limited to):DUI
Driving while suspended/revoked
Improper Lane Change
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to submit your application. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you! Not ready to apply just yet? Please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay connected!
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid -sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we’ve cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We’ve earned recognition as a “Best Place to Work,” by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we’ve earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies avalued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the food service industry which include -McDonald’s, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba’s, Applebee’s, Chili’s, and leading independent restaurants.
RTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. In addition to federal law requirements, RTI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.