Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lenexa, KS 66219
The Architecture team at GBA is looking for a highly motivated, goal oriented individual to join our Buildings Group. We are open to the person being located in our Lenexa, Kansas headquarters or in our Broomfield, Colorado office. This individual will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment while working on new and/or renovation projects from start to finish, seeing every phase of the project. Projects include providing design, construction documents, and construction administration on a variety of building types involving corporate office, pharmaceutical – clean rooms, R&D/QA labs, fleet maintenance, industrial and manufacturing spaces.
· Collaborate with fellow Project Architects and other project team members to provide innovative design solutions to projects
· Interface with clients offering project management support
· Create and edit details specific to a project
· Maintain project files and notes from project meetings
· Participate in design workshops to develop buildings style and character
· Bachelors degree in an accredited Architecture program
· 5+ years of experience
· Ability to demonstrate good design capabilities
· AutoCAD and Revit experience required
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Experience with laboratory type projects in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is a plus
Location: Position can be located in our Lenexa, Kansas headquarters or in our Broomfield, Colorado office.
To be considered an applicant, you must go to the Careers section of our website at https://gbateam.com/job-openings/ to submit an application and resume.
GBA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GBA promotes diversity in our workforce by including all individuals regardless of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law.