Advertising Account Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Olathe, KS 66062
As a leading worldwide provider of navigation devices and wearable technology, our focus is on developing, designing and supporting superior products. Our advanced technology promotes performance, safety and ease of use in every market we serve. That makes us an engineering and technology company with a keen focus on recruiting talent in those fields. But the same vertical integration business model that keeps all design and manufacturing processes in-house also gives us the incentive to hire top performers from different backgrounds, including operations, finance and accounting, information technology, sales, marketing and communications.
Now seeking: Dreamers. In marketing communications, we dream it and create it. All of the company?s promotional and communication needs are completed in-house by these ?creatives? in an advertising agency-based set-up. This includes everything from advertising, promotions and print production to media relations, exhibition coordination and website maintenance. Everyone from artists, writers, designers, media buyers, event coordinators, video producers/editors and public relations specialists work together to bring campaigns and product-centric promotions to life. If you?re a dreamer, gather up your portfolio and show us your vision.
We are looking for a full-time Advertising Account Manager for our headquarters in the Greater Kansas City Area.? In this role, you will be responsible through a proven and in-depth knowledge of integrated advertising and marketing strategies and executions leads efforts designed to support segments? product marketing goals. Marketing aptitude, advertising know-how, effective communication and skillful project management are required in this highly responsible advertising professional. Other essential functions include:
Serve in a client facing leadership role in the execution of segment marketing and advertising initiatives
- Primary liaison with the Product Marketing Manager with whom marketing goals are established and advertising requirements are defined
- Ensure segment relations are positive and stable and that the Manager, Advertising Account Services is immediately informed of any potential challenges?
- Coordinate advertising, marketing and creative efforts with counterparts and key stakeholders across Europe, South America, Asia and Australia
- Develop and distribute weekly status updates and detailed campaign reports for Communications department leadership as well as segment and global key stakeholders.?
Inform the creative strategy based on segment marketing and advertising objectives
- Analyzes segment input, together with background knowledge, field research, channel feedback and other relevant intel to develop Strategic Creative Briefs that clearly define assignments
- Thoroughly briefs creative, social media, traditional media, production, merchandising, public relations, sponsorship and trade show teams on all assignments.
- Apply project management tactics to communicate objectives, identify milestones, establish priorities, anticipate challenges, hold colleagues accountable and ?own? the desired outcome.
- Preview work in development, ensuring alignment with overarching objectives and encouraging expansion of ideas and creative strategy best practices.
- Be willing to step out of assigned role to assist and lead other team members.
- Assumes the leadership role when presenting to segment and global key stakeholders, establishing the purpose of the meeting, supporting colleagues who are presenting various materials, facilitating constructive conversations and recapping outcomes for all attendees.
Maintain a thorough understanding of the industry/industries the segment serves
- Keeps apprised of all relevant product, competitor, industry and market developments and share these insights with colleagues working with the segment and global key stakeholders.
- Accept and complete projects and other duties as assigned by manager
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO