Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Olathe, KS 66062
We are One. That?s the foundation of our company culture at TVH. We?re the worldwide leading supplier of quality replacement parts, safety equipment, and accessories for the material handling and industrial equipment industry.?
We?re seeking a customer focused, detail oriented, friendly Collections Specialist?with a passion for ensuring accuracy and efficiency. ?Located at our Americas Headquarters in Olathe, KS, as a?Collectins Specialist, the main focus will be to maintain excellent relationships with customers by contacting past-due coustomers and facilitating timely payment. In addition, you?ll be responsible for these essential functions:?
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Call customers with past-due invoices, facilitate collection
- Maintain a professional and courteous demeanor at all times when communicating with customers
- Enter all notes regarding collection attempts and payment status into a computer-based information system
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies with customers.? This may include sending invoice copies or statements of account
- Maintain customers? confidence and keep all information confidential
- Contribute to a team effort by accomplishing related department objectives
- Demonstrate a positive and courteous attitude at all times with coworkers
- Filing and maintaining records may require occasional lifting of boxes less than 50 lbs
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.? The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Complete understanding of accounts receivable transactions
- Significant typing and 10 key
- Minimum 2+?years experience in a commercial collections role, calling past-due customers and entering information into a computer-based accounting module.?
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).? ??
TVH offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, access to an onsite health clinic for you and your family, vacation as well as?sick time, and a retirement plan.? Also, if you need to take a quick break, take a lap around the TVH campus and earn points through our Wellness program or grab your laptop for a quick walk on one of the treadmills located on our Olathe campus.? That?s just the start.? Want to learn more and see our dynamic work environment? Take a virtual tour by clicking?here. Don?t wait a minute longer. Apply today to join the TVH team.? To apply, complete your application at?www.tvh.com?and clicking “Careers”.