Labor and Delivery LandD Registered Nurse RN Nights
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66215
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Labor & Delivery L&D Registered Nurse (RN) Nights (7PM- 7AM 3 shifts weekly) Must have KS RN license and minimum one year RN experience.
$5,000 Relocation Bonus available for qualified RN applicants.*
The Top 3 Reason’s Employees love working on this Unit:
- Supportive Leadership
- Flexible Scheduling
Learn more about working at Overland Park Regional Medical Center where above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life:
OPRMC VIDEO: http://bit.ly/2wM2cnx
Thinking of relocating to Kansas City (Relocation Assistance Provided) Learn about living in one America’s Coolest Cities.
Learn more about living in KC. http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest
About Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Find a job in healthcare with Overland Park Regional Medical Center, located in Overland Park.
Your passion is caring. So is ours. Come grow your career with us—become a member of a collaborative team whose mission focuses on the care and improvement of human life. At Overland Park Regional Medical Center, you’ll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
L&D RN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- The Registered Nurse in 662 L&D provides care for adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 50 year.
*Sign-on bonuses and/or Relocation bonuses are based on qualifying criteria – Current Employees not eligible – Please ask your recruiter for details
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current RN licensure required.
- Certifications: Ability to achieve and maintain BCLS and NRP certification required. ACLS required within one year of hire.
- Minimum one year prior experience required. Previous clinical experience in area of specialty preferred.
Employer’s Job# 09722-57929
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.