Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lenexa, KS 66219
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE NATION\‘S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES WITH OVER 125 CARENOW CLINICS!
CareNow is HCA Healthcare’s fastest growing line of business and is leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our amazing CareNow clinics offer superior convenience and quality treatment when you need it most and we are looking for an exceptional RADIOLOGY TECHNICIAN to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, patient-centered care in the communities we serve 7 days a week.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us? Click here!
As a Radiology Technician in our practice, you will function as a champion of patient care who performs radiological diagnostic procedures and provides clinical expertise to ensure quality imaging services are completed properly and with patient comfort and well-being in mind. The Radiology Technician also supports the general operations of the clinic including providing support to the front and back office when needed.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Performs timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Performs quality control checks/audits on radiologic equipment.
- Performs drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintains records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensures occupational client’s preference card is followed and occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assists with general patient care when needed.
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is highly preferred.
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiological Sciences.
- Current ARRT license is required.
- General Medical Radiology Technician (GMRT) license if required by the state.
- Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion.
- We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Employer’s Job# 24769-4877
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.