Food and Nutrition Services PRN
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66209
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
MENORAH MEDICAL CENTER – OVERLAND PARK, KS
NUTRITION SERVICES ASSOCIATE PRN
MENORAH MEDICAL CENTER, a 175-bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
MENORAH MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a NUTRITION SERVICES ASSOCIATE.
- Assists in the service and delivery of food to the patient.
- Under direct supervision of the Manager, the NSA serves customers, follows safety and sanitation guidelines, and helps out in any area where there is a need for adequate coverage.
SHIFT: 7A-7P, ROTATING WEEKENDS
- One year in hospital setting preferred.
- Past experience as a food service employee in the area of sever, cook, and/or cashier.
- Ability to read and write, meet time standards, be trained and follow directions.
- Good interpersonal skills required in order to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and provide service in a friendly manner.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Employer’s Job# 09723-54144
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.