Full Time Line Service Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
WICHITA, KS 67201
We Service Private Jets!
Are you interested in working in the business aviation industry, and do you enjoy working outdoors with plenty of variety? As a Line Service Technician, you will provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft and customer service for crew members and their passengers. We are looking for new team members to join our worldwide Signature Flight Support network.
- Deliver a proactive, personalized service experience to private and business aviation clientele.
- Provide a variety of aircraft services, including marshaling, fueling, hangar storage, towing and other ground support.
- Coordinate and direct ramp movements for arriving and departing aircraft.
- Operate ground service equipment, such as tugs, fuel trucks and transport vans.
- Additional responsibilities may include providing shuttle service for passengers/crew as required.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO