Inventory Control Coordinator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lenexa, KS 66219
The Inventory Control Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity within the Pharmacy. This role will serve to ensure correct receipts, cycle counting, and maximize space utilization utilizing all systemic tools and Lean Management philosophies. The Inventory Coordinator will also monitor inventory levels and product movement. The Inventory Coordinator will also be responsible for ensuring product mix (most efficient plan-o-gram), facilitating efficient order fulfillment, and contributing to a safe and orderly working environment. The inventory control coordinator position manages inventory through our systems and maintains inventory levels required on a daily basis to meet Prescription dispensing and patient demands. This role is the right hand to the supervisor in overseeing the workflow for the inventory (materials handling) management team.
• Excellent organizational skills and problem solving ability.
• Detail oriented and good time management
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships in communication with peers, supervisors, and purchasing department.
• Demonstrate professional maturity; Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
• Strong math skills with emphasis on counting and conversions.
• Adhere to all safety requirements and maintain a safe working environment.
• Ability to lift 75lbs.
• One year experience in purchasing, receiving, shipping, and inventory control.
• Experience working with an Inventory Management System; SAP experience preferred
• One year computer experience in a Windows with good knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Experience with Manufacturing Practices – Writing SOP’s and/or Work Instructions
• Experience in training others on policies and procedures
• Registered/Certified Pharmacy Technician as required by the state BOP
• Process improvement – Lean/Six Sigma Management, experience and certification preferred.
• Prior experience with the use of a hydraulic forklift preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.