Electronic Modules Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67202
Electronic Modules Engineer
Support the development of Electronic Modules utilized in thecontrol and monitoring of various systems on\-board the aircraft\. Tasks includecircuit design, PC board layout, software design, verification and integrationon Textron Aviation products\.
99. Development, design, testing and certification documentation for new or modified printed circuit board modules for aircraft
99. Apply electrical engineering theory and the operation of electronic test equipment to functionally test and troubleshoot avionics/electrical modules or systems
99. Validate electronic circuit design concepts using SPICE software
99. Design printed circuit board layouts using Altium design software
99. Utilize VHDL to modify and maintain Programmable Logic Devices
99. Support the preparation of engineering certification reports to document system designs that meet the requirements of certification authorities
99. Prepare functional test documents to verify proper operation of electronic assemblies
99. Participate in cross functional teams to understand and gather business requirements for new or updated processes
+ Bachelor’sDegree in:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Other related Engineering field
+ Minimumof 2 years of engineering experience or relative aviation technical or systemsexperience\.
+ Experience with use of electronic test equipment
+ Strong computer skills
+ Time management skills are required to work multiple concurrent projects of various size and scope
+ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
+ Professional and diplomatic demeanor
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law\.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant\. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is \(a\) in response to a formal complaint or charge, \(b\) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or \(c\) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information\.
Primary Location US\-Kansas\-Wichita
Recruiting Company Textron Aviation
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 274640