Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67209
1. Abide by the Quality Management System.
2. Understand that Customer satisfaction is our first priority, and the importance of
compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements.
3. Protect the Company’s assets, reputation, goodwill, and stature in the marketplace at all
.Essential Functions: This position will perform the below listed duties consistently, accurately, timely, safely,
and at the lowest feasible cost:
1. Performs assembly operations
2. Performs hand-held riveting operations
3. Maintains shop equipment and tools
4. Performs quality control operations – follows SOP
5. Observes safety rules
6. Performs housekeeping of assembly area(s) – 5S
7. Perform and all other duties as assigned by the President
Computer Skills: Basic Computer, E-Mail, and Web skills are required. Most of the documentation and
training is done through use of the computer.
Experience Required: Prior manufacturing or equivalent experience is required.
Education Required: A High School diploma or GED is preferable, but not required.
1. Must be able to stand, walk, and use hands for up to 10 hours per day.
2. Must be able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, sit, or crawl for 3 hours per day.
3. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
4. Must have good close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
1. Must be able to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide.
2. Must be able to read, speak, and write English.
3. While talking to others, convey information effectively.
4. Must be able to judge distances, shapes, and fits.
1. Excellent listening skills – give full attention to what other people are saying
2. Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative
3. Leadership and motivational skills
4. Interpersonal skills
5. Good written and verbal communication skills
6. Decision-making and analytical skills
7. Ability to work under pressure individually and as part of a team
8. Able to plan and prioritize his/her own work
9. Must have attention to detail
10. Must have mechanical aptitude
11. Must be able to use common power and hand tools
12. Must be knowledgeable in Engineering Drawings
13. Must know threaded fasteners
Work Environment: Exposure to mechanical moving parts, explosives and combustibles, electrical shock, vibration, and fumes or airborne particles, loud noises, and ultraviolet light.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential responsibilities of persons assigned to this role.
They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
XLT commits to sharing a portion of the annual profits with all eligible Team Members, and promises to never institute a lay off.