Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66209
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
REGISTRAR – MENORAH MEDICAL CENTER – PT
PARALLON believes organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
You must be available to complete Onboarding and Training requirements.
- Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
- Providing information to patients.
- You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Previous Doctor’s office or healthcare experience preferred.
- Must have strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
- You must have a high school diploma or GED
We offer free parking, training support, competitive salary and excellent benefits to include several insurance package options for Medical, Dental and Vision; Paid Time Off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, Employer-paid Short Term Disability, Company matching 401K and more!
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), minority/ female/ veteran/ disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Employer’s Job# 08648-163322
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.