Senior QA Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lenexa, KS 66219
Engage in continuous automated testing activity throughout agile development iterations. Write automation framework and tools as needed. Develop a strong understanding of our business to enable effective test planning and execution. Document test strategy, test plans, and test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements. Create and manage bug reports, working with the development team. Provide feedback and recommendations on software usability and functionality.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related field.
5 years of experience in manual and automation software testing, to include:
• Managing, mentoring and coordinating team deliverables using offshore team.
• Planning QA testing efforts – create test cases, test scenario and test strategy document.
• Release activity – manage test environment, defect triaging and QA handoff to production.
• Automated tool development for QA/Dev cycles using scripting language.
• Unit, integration, regression, and load/performance testing.
• Testing of REST API’s and user interfaces, including web browsers using automated frameworks with VBScripts and Groovy.
• Test methodologies and automation tools, including SmartBear (SOAP UI), HP UTF (QTP), NUnit, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Webdriver, Test NG, Test Complete, and Eclipse.
• Continuous Integration tools – Maven and Jenkins.
• Version Controls tools – WinCVS, SVN and GIT.
• Testing on Windows, Unix and Linux platforms.
• Manage and maintain automation, test defects, test cases, test plans and documentation using Test Management – JIRA, Bugzilla.
• Agile/Scrum environment.
For complete details and to apply, go to www.thru-line.com/join-the-team/, click the Hot Jobs button and reference job title.