CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR/PURCHASING ADMINISTRATOR
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67214
Etezazi Industries Inc., is seeking a Contract Administrator/Purchasing Agent with at least two (2) to three (3) years of experience. Candidates must meet the job requirements and fully complete the application to be considered for the position.
Contract Administrator/Purchasing Agent: Job Summary
Etezazi Industries, Inc., is seeking a Contract Administrator/Purchasing Agent with at least two (2) to three (3) years of experience to:
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Guide and lead team members to deliver products/services that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
- Provide proper response and compensation to customers on time.
- Assist business development team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Track work orders to ensure customer delivery dates.
- Make purchase requests based on departmental needs and management request.
- Compare incoming P.O.s to contract parameters to ensure orders are within the defined scope of the contract.
Contract Administrator/Purchasing Agent: Responsibilities
Contract Administrators/Purchasing Agents at Etezazi Industries, Inc., are expected to:
- Ensure daily accuracy of shipping dispatch list.
- Manage and train resources to ensure quality and consistency of service to customers.
- Attend status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Develop and update client-related reports.
- Manage client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Negotiate and manage agreements through business contract process.
- Identify and develop problem-solving methodologies to resolve customer issues.
- Communicated directly with shipping department for status and inventory control reports.
- Own AS9100D and other standard processes and procedures related to the department.
Contract Administrator/Purchasing Agent: Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Minimum of seven (7) years CNC Machinist experience required; ten (10) or more years CNC Machinist experience preferred.
- Firm grasp of Machine Shop Math.
- Experience using precision measuring instruments.
Contract Administrator/Purchasing Agent: ITAR Requirements
Etezazi Industries, Inc., has a responsibility to comply will all applicable requirements set forth by International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR): 22 CFR 120-130. This position may have access to ITAR-controlled information and must meet eligibility requirements to work in the United States.
AE Management Co., and Etezazi Industries, Inc., provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AE Management Co., and Etezazi Industries, Inc., comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
AE Management Co., and Etezazi Industries, Inc., expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AE Management Co.‘s. and Etezazi Industries, Inc.’s., employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What Benefits We Offer
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Direct Primary Care Physicians (DPC)
- Section 125 Wellness Program
- Ancillary Insurance Products: Accident; Cancer; Critical Illness; Medical Transport; Short-Term Disability; Whole Life; AFLAC; Legal Shield; and ID Shield
- 401K and Roth 401K, with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program