Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67214
Etezazi Industries, Inc., is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to assist and support the Director of Operations. Candidates must meet the job requirements and fully complete the application to be considered for the position.
Apply online at: http://etezazi-industries.com/apply/
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER: Job Summary
Etezazi Industries, Inc., is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer, able to:
- Assist and support the Director of Operations in expediting, planning, purchasing, reporting, scheduling and other day-to-day matters.
- Act as liaison between Director of Operations and other departments.
- Create and generate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc reports for the Director of Operations and other members of the leadership team.
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER: Responsibilities
Manufacturing Engineers at Etezazi Industries, Inc., are expected to:
- Assist the Director of Operations to ensure orders are manufactured—per specifications—and quality standards are met.
- Inform the Director of Operations of matters regarding labor issues including safety, security, employee relations, scheduling, training, grievances, etc. Ensure plant managers and supervisors are adhering to company policy and administering practices in fair and equitable manner.
- Aid in the efficient planning of jobs (materials, time, workflow, etc.) and purchasing for said jobs.
- Aid in monitoring and reporting KPIs to the Director of Operations.
- Provide input on the development and measurement of the KPIs.
- Keep up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER: Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in industrial engineering or related field.
- Three (3) or more years of experience managing manufacturing plants.
- Knowledge of industrial engineering, human resources laws and regulations, and employee relations skills.
- Financial management experience.
- Necessary Key Competencies include: business acumen; change agent; collaboration skills; communication proficiency; decision making; initiative; leadership. problem solving/analysis; and results-driven.
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER: ITAR Requirements
Etezazi Industries, Inc., has a responsibility to comply will all applicable requirements set forth by International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR): 22 CFR 120-130. This position may have access to ITAR-controlled information and must meet eligibility requirements to work in the United States.
What Benefits We Offer
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Direct Primary Care Physicians (DPC)
- Section 125 Wellness Program
- Ancillary Insurance Products: Accident; Cancer; Critical Illness; Medical Transport; Short-Term Disability; Whole Life; AFLAC; Legal Shield; and ID Shield
- 401K and Roth 401K, with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
Apply online at: http://etezazi-industries.com/opportunities/