Line Service Technician - 1st Shift
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67209
Line Service Technician
Date: April 10, 2019
Work Days: Tuesday – Saturday (including holidays)
Hours: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
To apply, please send resumes to: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We participate in E-Verify
Equal Opportunity Employer (Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
Drug Free Workplace
Summary of Accountabilities:
Provide excellent customer service to customers needing refueling and or towing of aircraft.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform duties related to aircraft arrival, including meeting aircraft, guide pilot in parking, and set wheel chocks as required.
2. Tow aircraft into service areas, and or hangars. Tow and move aircraft to customer hanger and or requested location.
3. Fuel aircraft with appropriate type of fuel within regulations and FAA guidelines.
4. Provide other services to customers as needed including carrying/unloading luggage, making arrangements for transportation within the city, cleaning aircraft, etc.
5. Communicate all customer requests for service or other related services to customer service.
6. Perform facility inspections to ensure hangar doors are closed and equipment is secured away.
7. Fuel vehicles as necessary and do simple maintenance checks including checking the oil etc. Fuel the GPU, the pre-heater and other equipment as necessary.
8. Communicate with other shifts to ensure smooth transition of duties and responsibilities.
9. Handle miscellaneous housekeeping duties within the customer service lounge/line office areas. Keep areas clean and free of clutter.
10. Limited possibility to work 3rd Shift. 3rd Shift line technicians are responsible for customer service duties such as handling the invoices and credit card settlements, counting the cash drawer, entering work log into database, locking doors, and handling all other requests that occur on that shift.
11. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor/director.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent
Must hold a valid driver’s license at all times
Must meet the requirements of Airport Authority to be receive a badge and have no ramp restrictions
Aviation Fueling Experience preferred
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write clear, concise correspondence. Good grammar and spelling skills. Good listening skills.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Basic computer skills preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must have valid Class C driver’s license with a good driving history.
May require some local travel upon customer requests.