2019 Fall Intern / Co-op - Production Control & Logistics
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67202
2019 Fall Intern / Co\-op \- Production Control & Logistics
Full time or part time internships available\.
Located in Wichita, KS
Lift your career to new heights\. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career\. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization\. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc\. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying\. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft\. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time\. Are you ready to elevate your career?
Interns will make personal contributions to a variety of team efforts by planning and scheduling shop activities for Operations\.
Job Responsibilities \(may include, but not limited to\):
- Stage orders, create stockroom pick lists, order tools, and schedule materials
- Utilize capacity and lead time information to assure schedule compliance for each manufacturing department
- Analyze material demand and part shortage lists to determine the impact to schedules and capacity
- Assist supervisors with disposition of rejected material, order completion activities, analysis of bottleneck constraints, and machine or tool functionality issues
- Maintain data records within company planning systems and establish productions schedules to support manufacturing goals for an assigned work area
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in:
- Supply Chain
- Business Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Other related fields
- Action oriented and seizes opportunities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Quickly grasps new concepts when faced with unfamiliar tasks
- Builds and maintains constructive relationships
- Acts with customer expectations and requirements in mind
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law\.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant\. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is \(a\) in response to a formal complaint or charge, \(b\) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or \(c\) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information\.
Primary Location US\-Kansas\-Wichita
Recruiting Company Textron Aviation
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 274152