Customer Success Lead, Oracle Analytics
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66210
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications. You will perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organizations who useanalytics at scale have consistently outperformed their competitors by actingand adapting on business insights at speed. Analytics at speed is thefoundation for success in every company and every industry. Oracle Analyticscustomers have achieved spectacular success and extreme results in identifyingnew product and market opportunities, improving operational processefficiencies and reducing risk.
Augmented Analytics is the next phase of innovation inthe Business Intelligence (BI) market leveraging AI, ML, NLP and PrescriptiveAnalytics. These technology disruptors challenge the value and viability ofpure-play data visualization tools opening up an exciting new opportunity forOracle. This new wave will sure to have new rules, new players creating newvalue for customers.
Gartnerpositions Oracle Analytic Cloud in this next wave in theBI industry andG2Crowd, the peer to peerproduct review website, places Oracle in the Leaders quadrant for theenterprise segment ranking higher than Microsoft, Tableau and Qlik in MarketPresence. In addition, reviewersscoredOracle Analytics Cloudhigher in data transformation capabilities ahead of PowerBI and Tableau.
Oracle has led the analytic applications market for morethan a decade delivering best practice solutions for sales, marketing, service,finance, procurement, finance and supply chain. Building on that success, LarryEllison announcedFusion Analytics Warehouse,the next generation of our analytic applicationsportfolio at Oracle Open World in October.
Are you interested in disrupting the BI industry andshaping how analytics will be used and consumed in the future? If so, thisposition is a great opportunity for you to have a global impact driving Oraclesuccess in a dynamic and rapidly growing market.
The Customer Success Lead is a key role responsible formanaging customer experience and success with various Oracle Analyticsproducts. The role will deliver support to new and existing customers atdifferent stages of customer lifecycle across their tactical and strategicrequirements. It requires a unique blend of product expertise, technicalaptitude, business strategy and support to enable our customers to derive thehighest value from their use of Oracle Analytics products.
- Support Advocacy You will ensure that tactical customer issues are resolved in a timely manner by working closely with Support, Product, and Operations teams. You will utilize data-driven approaches to map out key processes and patterns in issue resolution, and align these with key metrics such as response and resolution time to advise senior leadership of opportunities for improvements.
- Product AdvocacyYou will act as the bridge between our Product teams and the customers by utilizing your insight into customer issues, direct engagement with customer leadership, and knowledge of Oracle Analytics products. To this extent, you will identify opportunities for improving product adoption through documentation of core product features, new releases and best practices, and helping prioritize enhancement requests.
- Customer EngagementYou will be the voice of customer. To this extent, you will regularly engage with customers, both to offer escalation support for tactical items (including support tickets and release updates) and strategic business reviews. Your deep understanding of the product and of the customer s business activities will enable you to offer advise on relevant product/features of Oracle Analytics for specific business needs of the customer. You will build customer relationships that will give you a seat at the table and the ability to offer candid feedback, as necessary, to make them successful in their business operations.
- Mentoring and leadership: You will train and mentor Oracle Analytics Customer Success team members to act in the best interest of the customer at all times. This will require a combination of technical skills, emotional intelligence, and the ability to strike optimal balance across various options.
- Business Experience: 7 years of experience in a related function (Customer Success, Professional Services or Technical Account Management) supporting Enterprise customers with Business Intelligence or Analytics products.
- Technical Aptitude: Experience with Business Intelligence, Analytics or Data Warehousing products. Experience with Oracle BI / Analytics products is a big plus.
- Leadership:Track record of leadership with proven successes in customer relationship management and value delivery. A great motivator, learner, and collaborative leader who can lead change management for improved customer experience.
- Communication and Presentation skills: Strong communicator and effective presenter, with the ability to translate technical concepts across different teams, and deliver persuasive and empathetic rationale about customer needs to internal teams.
- Process-focused yet agile: Ability to identify and design process maps for key categories of customer issues to drive efficiency at scale, and capable of handling ad-hoc requests with a fast turnaround time.
- Organized: Ability to and manage multiple long-term engagements and individual projects across various teams (e.g. Product, Support and Customer).
- Passionate: Most importantly, truly and deeply passionate about customer s experience and value they derive from use of Oracle Analytics products.
Job: Product Development
Title: Customer Success Lead, Oracle Analytics
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19000E7X