Principal Web Developer - Campus Store/eCommerce Vertical -
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66210
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why Oracle NetSuite?
One word – transformation.
At Oracle NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000 customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. Oracle NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud applications pioneer, today Oracle s NetSuite global business unit has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at Oracle NetSuite
At Oracle NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don t have fun along the way, then what s the point?
Position Responsibilities include:
- Design and develop complex ecommerce experiences under SuiteCommerce Advanced framework.
- Implement business logic to satisfy product and customer requirements.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with other team members, and stakeholders.
- Executing on defined timelines.
- Demonstrating solid organization and communication skills.
- Opportunity to steer technical direction and provide technical leadership to other commerce developers.
Core Skills and Experience include:
- *Familiarity with Cloud technologies
- 2 years of experience developing backend services in one or more of the following language: Java, C , Ruby, Python, PHP, Node.js
- 2 years of experience interfacing with RESTful services
- 2 years of experience working with databases such as MySQL or Oracle SQL and writing SQL queries
- 2 years of experience on website development with technologies including: HTML5, CSS3, and UI Frameworks (e.g Bootstrap)
- 2 years of implementing responsive web Designs and mobile development.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as GIT / SVN
- Excellent communications skills both in a technical and non-technical context
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Nice to Have experience includes:
- Single Page Application development
- NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA) framework
- NetSuite SuiteCloud platform and SuiteScript API
- Development of E-commerce websites
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
Title: Principal Web Developer – Campus Store/eCommerce Vertical – NetSuite Services
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19000CYK
Other Locations: Canada