Nutritional Service Tech (Food Connection)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Topeka, KS 66612
Assists in preparing and serving foods for patients, employees and visitors of the Medical Center by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned .
• Operate cash register and be responsible for the cash flow from the customer sales during their scheduled shift.
• Accurately complete and compile cash reports and meal tickets.
• Will be responsible for the maintenance of sanitation of assigned work areas.
• Collect trash from containers in the immediate area and dispose of properly.
• Will wash and sanitize dishware, utensils, glass, pots and pans, and other such items, and the equipment used to transport and store such items.
• And meets requirements of health and safety standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
High school diploma or (GED) preferred. Cash register experience is helpful. One year cooking experience preferred. Demonstrated ability to be self-disciplined. Good working rapport with fellow employees.