Product Development Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chanute, KS 66720
Coach Marine Group are Designers and Manufacturers of top quality, fully featured boats. We currently are starting to produce the Xcursion line of Pontoons and Tri-toons, utilizing the latest production and Engineering technology available. Our priorities begin with the people that join our team, making sure we provide the Leadership, tools, training and opportunities to advance and thrive in a great working environment.
Our position opening for this team member requires the following:
1. Creative and resourceful approach to problem solving.
2. Experience in preparing and maintaining accurate and complete BOMs.
3. Experience in Boat or other transportation manufacturing.
4. Proficient in the use of Solid Works 3D CAD.
5. Able to work in a fast, multitasking environment and able to jump in and assist fellow teammates and Management as needed.
6. Some overnight travel required as well as shorter trips to regional suppliers in your suitable vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year